Thursday, July 06, 2006

Lacoste L33 Canvas Croc - Sweet Croc!!

Come here cutie croc!!!

OMG! The Lacoste L33 Canvas Croc are one of those "oh so cute" pairs!

Or is it the "oh I wish I had them" pair?

Well, whatever the case, I thought these were adorable when I first saw them. I mean look at the cute, pink crocodile.

This is the ultimate summer walk-on-the-beach shoe. Get a pair of these and all your worries vanish (for at least a minute).

They've got the cute and casual lace-up style. Canvas upper with screen printed Lacoste crocodile branding. Synthetic lining. The vulcanized rubber outsole is durable and provides definition.

Take a croc bite! Of style that is.

Tags: ; ; Footwear ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; Women ; ; ; ; ; ;

1 comment:

falala said...

Hey! Where did you get that pic? And where can you buy them? I NEED THEM! I have been saving up for a pair of Lacoste Shoes, and I SO want them! WHERE CAN I BUY THEM???